- Kott's Camp on the Lake is the closest to the boat and they have a cabin and a trailer available to rent. You'll need to make reservations well in advance to stay here.
- The next closest is Highway Bait, Tackle, and Lodging. They offer several suites to choose from that each sleep 6 people. Once again, their dates fill up fast for prime fishing season.
- The Peninsula Motel is locally owned and located in just a short drive from the boat.
- The Surf Motel and Campground in Marblehead has decent rooms for a reasonable price and also offers camping sites.
- The Holiday Inn Express has very nice rooms and located about 5 miles away.
- The Country Inn and Suites is also very nice and about 7 miles away.
- Port Clinton offers quite a few chain hotels and they all can be located with Google.
These are a few of my favorites
- Big Bopper is the closest to the boat. They are reasonably priced, offer down home cooking, and are open early for breakfast
- Crosswinds located on 53 just south of 163 offers great food at a reasonable price. They also have Cameo pizza, whiich is excellent.
- Dianna's is located just west of 53 on 163 and offers an early breakfast and down home cooking for lunch and dinner.
- Bruno's Pizzeria is located in Marblehead and they have great pizza! One of my favorites!
- Netty's Chilli Dogs has great dogs and ice cream and is also located in Marblehead. Great for a quick bite to eat!
- Waldo Peppers is a nice restaurant located in the shopping center at 53 & 163. They have great appetizers, burgers, steaks, and more.
- Nagoyo Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi is an upscale restaurant with excellent food and sushi.
- Historic Mon Ami Winery and Restaurant is a fabulous place to eat. It is expensive, but offers an exceptional seafood buffet.
- Cleat's Bar & Grill offers a sports bar environment and has great sandwiches and wings.